According to the Bible, generosity is so much more than just being generous with your money. The source of generosity that is truly radical is a gospel-transformed heart that has received the costly grace of God. In this sermon series originally preached at Redeemer Presbyterian Church, Tim Keller and Abraham Cho look at what it means to be generous through service, through relationships, through hospitality, through the privileges and power we hold, and lastly, through our wealth.
This resource can be used with the seven-session study guide Generosity: Responding to God’s Radical Grace in Community (9781944549008). There is also a 20-day devotional booklet which may be used to supplement this series called Generosity: How God’s Radical Grace Changes Our Perspective on Money & Possessions (9781944549015).
1. Generosity and God’s Grace – Timothy Keller – 33 minutes
2. Generosity and Relationships – Timothy Keller – 39 minutes
3. Hospitality and God’s Grace – Timothy Keller – 38 minutes
4. Generosity and Ministry – Timothy Keller – 32 minutes
5. Generosity and Wealth, Part 1 – Abraham Cho – 32 minutes
6. Generosity and Wealth, Part 2 – Timothy Keller – 33 minutes
7. Generosity and Power – Timothy Keller – 38 minutes