A five-part livestream series, once a month on Thursday nights: January 16, February 20, March 19, April 16 and May 7.
7:00pm – 8:30pm (EST)
If you’re not able to watch live, all livestream recordings will remain viewable until July 15, 2020. You only need to register and pay once to get streaming access to all 5 parts.
Each night will feature an artist, a 30-35 minute talk from Tim Keller and a 30-35 minute Q&A time (questions will only be accepted by in-person attendees).
- Why believe in God? – Thursday, January 16
- Why trust the Bible? – Thursday, February 20
- Can we do without the Church? – Thursday, March 19
- Why believe in Jesus? – Thursday, April 16
- How can we believe in Jesus? – Thursday, May 7
Who’s this for?
- Churches – This is a great opportunity to invite people in your community to come with their questions.
- Small Groups – Invite friends exploring the claims of Christianity and offer a time to discuss common questions and doubts together as a group.
- Individuals – Whether you have questions yourself or you have a friend that has raised questions about Christianity.
Questions about the church and small group options? Click here for more details.
Please note: Purchase of this livestream does not include downloads of the recordings.