Throughout the Bible, we learn that God is a God of justice, and that through the power of the gospel, Christians are called to live in ways that reflect this justice. In fact, scripture tells us that one of the most powerful ways that thechurch embodies the gospel is through the love and unity we demonstrate across economic, cultural and racial divides (Col 3:12-15). What does this look like in our fractured society? How can we stay hopeful when it seems we are more divided than ever?
In this conference, we explored questions like:
- Whoismy neighbor?
- What does the Bible have to say about race and why is it important?
- How do we build relationships with, and learn from people who are different from us?
- What role does the church have to play in addressing areas of injustice?
- How can we begin taking action now, to advance mercy and justice?
The full bundle includes audio and video of the following:
- What Does the Lord Require of Us? A Biblical Theology of Justice Dr. Gabriel Salguero
- Corporate Sin and Corporate Responsibility Dr. Soong-Chan Rah
- Race, Culture and Identity: The Personal and Social Realities of Difference Daniel Hill
- Understanding Unconscious Bias: Seeing God and Gods Image Bearers More Clearly Dr. Christina Edmondson
- Intersections of Race and Injustice in America Jemar Tisby
- Economic Justice: A God Who Identifies with the Poor Dr. Timothy Keller
- Panel Discussion: How Can the Local Church Pursue Justice? (bundle exclusive)
- Workshop: Gentrification: Intersections of Profit and PovertyJos Humphreys (bundle exclusive)
- Workshop: Lament as Mission: The Forgotten Practice of Engagement Dr.Soong-Chan Rah (bundle exclusive)
MP3 and MP4 (Video) options include the six plenary sessions only (1-6 listed above).
For churches looking to use church-wide and/or in small groups, please select Church License (Bundle) from the drop down menu.